Pneumatic conveying equipment is a device with high utilization rate of powdery materials and good conveying effect. There are mainly: pneumatic conveying pumps, fans, roots fans, compressors, separators, dryers, gas storage tanks, dust collectors, vacuum pumps and electrical equipment. So what should be paid attention to when installing this system? Then the following introduces the specific installation details of some pneumatic conveying equipment.
Equipment inspection before installation
1) The vertical error of separators, dust collectors, feeders, transmitters, gas storage tanks, etc. should not be greater than 1/1000.
2) The equipment of fans, roots fans, compressors, vacuum pumps and other equipment shall comply with the current construction skills specifications of mechanical equipment and current construction and inspection specifications and requests for random skills documents and design documents.
3) Electrical appearance equipment conforms to current construction inspection specifications
4) Equipment for supporting (hanging) a rack
5) Due to the errors in the orientation and elevation of the civil embedded parts, it is difficult to fully satisfy the equipment request. Think about the manufacturing errors of the support (hanging) frame together. Before the equipment, review and correct the embedded parts one by one, and rest the embedded parts .
6) The straightness error of the supporting (hanging) rack on the ground of the building should not be greater than 1/1000 of the height.
7) The support (hanging) frame should be connected with the embedded parts firmly.
8) Repaint the paint after checking the request, and the paint type and color should be consistent with the original components.
9) Equipment for pipelines
10) The horizontality error of the horizontal conveying pipeline should not be greater than 3/1000, and the total length should not be greater than 20mm.
11) The straightness error of the straight conveying pipeline should not be larger than 2/1000, and the total length should not be larger than 20mm.
12) The pipeline connection should be tight, the inner wall should be lubricated, flanges and gaskets should not be misaligned, and the pipe axis should be straight.
13) The pipeline connected to the equipment should not be forced to be connected.
14) The interval between parallel pipelines shall conform to the rules. When there is no compliance, the rules in Table 18.104.22.168 shall be complied with.
1. After unpacking all equipment or materials, the relevant materials should be kept well and handed over to the buyer after the installation is completed.
2. The installation of all equipment, valves and pipelines shall be carried out according to the drawings. If adjustment is required, the designer shall be consulted in advance.
3. All pipes must be airtight.
4. Except those shown in the drawings in detail, the remaining pipelines are implemented according to the process pipeline installation design.
5. Except for equipment and valves with a clear installation site, the remaining valves should be installed in accordance with the following principles:
5.1 The installation position of the frequently operated valve is convenient for personnel to operate, and the suitable installation height is about 1.2m from the ground.
5.2 The valve should be installed as close to the main pipe or equipment as possible.
5.3 The valves on the pipelines should be arranged in parallel.
5.4 When installing the valve, try not to subject the valve to external load, so as to avoid excessive stress to damage the valve.
6, under the premise of not affecting the operation, maintenance and passage of personnel, the equipment and valves should be arranged as beautiful as possible, to give a good impression to those who work here all year round.
7. All welds in the system pipeline: the butt weld of the steel pipe is U-shaped; the connection between the steel pipe and the flange is fillet welding, and the height of the weld is the wall thickness of the steel pipe.
8. For places that require high-altitude operations, such as; installation of ash pipelines, ash warehouses, etc., the operating platform should have corresponding safety measures such as guardrails and ladders, and staff should undergo safety training.
9. During the installation process, if the original design is changed, the consent of the designer should be obtained and a record of the change should be made.
Equipment installation method
1. Before installation, check whether there is sundries and other debris in the equipment; whether there is water in the fluidization tray; whether the pneumatic valve is opened flexibly and closed tightly.
2. Before installation, remove all the sundries and other debris in the air pipeline. Before installing the valve of the air inlet device, purge the air pipeline to make it clean.
3. Pneumatic conveying equipment cannot be welded with any items.
4. Except those indicated in the design drawings, all pipelines should be arranged according to process pipelines. The installation position of the valve on the inlet pipe of the warehouse pump should be as convenient as possible for personnel to operate and maintain; the center line of the valve should be as close as possible.
5. When the valve is installed, it should be allowed to cool after the mounting flange and the gray pipe are welded, otherwise the seal ring of the discharge valve is easy to burn.
6. The ash conveying pipe requires each elbow to be smoothly connected.
7. The expansion joint installation must ensure the amount of expansion.
8. When the grey pipe passes in the direction of the air pipe and other things, these things should bypass the grey pipe.
9. The remaining requirements are shown in the drawing.